Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ten Things.

Ten things about me! So if you know me to any extent these prolly wont surprise you :)

1. I love to fly (unlike T-Pain). Im a pilot, and have flown for over 4 years now. (and if you read my last few post know im AM going to go to Michigan in may and get my aerobatic rating so i can do loops, and spirals and hammerheads.. etc!!!)


2. I drive a motorcycle. Kawasaki Vulcan 500, 2006.(which currently resides in my living room, after it's one month stay in my kitchen) Im   ready to upgrade! had my Benji for over 5 years now. So time for an upgrade. I want this beautiful beast, the Triumph Daytona 625, or....> the Speed triple with its single swingarm and 1050 cc of sexy power.


3. My dream animal is a Newfoundland dog.  :) They're massif, and huggable! who needs a man when u have his best friend?






4.  cracker soup is my favourite food.  Be it mixed with tomato or chicken noodle, there must be a thick solid layer of soda crackers.

5. Im a workaholic. I get a lil free time on my hands, and my head wanders, then ill pick up another task. As of right now, my list of exrtracurrucular/ schooly things are:

Full time student in Mech Eng & TME (6 classes)
Work part time at the campus bar (S-Club)
Grad rep on the SSME, Student society for mech eng (we plan the end of year banquet)
Exec in my sorority (the money maid)
VP on our schools Formula SAE team (we build a mini F1 race car)
TA a CAD lab and mark for it
TA a Thermo class, (so i do the tutorial and mark tests) and research assistant/analysist
IRONRING yearbook editor
I think thats it.. I cant wait to graduate!


6. Ive never been in a relationship for more than 3 months.. Im way too picky I guess.. or I get fed up with them. I only ever seem to  date the arts boys or the army boys, so then I come across the issue of the instances when Im smarter than them and it annoys me. what can I say. My fav type of boys are the military boys, now I know its kinda,  dunno, off,  to like a certain "Genre," But seriously. They work all week, I go to school all week, I dont like boys to bug me when Im stressed, then I get grumpy, so its like.. hmm..  if I can get a dude that I only have to pay attention to on weekends, why the hell not? Haha.. Je suis terrible, I acknoldege this, if guys could too, we'd be set!

7.  I have the worst immune system everrrr! Im sick constantly, and for months at a time. If i get better in less than 3 weeks, Im a happy camper. im currently sick, going on 8 days, doenst look like blue skys in the horizon. It makes my slighty happy when I get ppl around me sick, its a kind of justice I believe.

8. Im alergic to Oranges and Lactose intollerant. Ye.. Its odd, I wont object.

9.  I hate bed sheets. With a passion. my bed is a layered pile of blankets and sheets and puffs and pillows. The feel of that thin gross cotton is the worst thing ever. If I could kill sheets, they'd be kilt.

10.  I want to build a time machine and go back to WWI and fly fighter planes. I know this is like number 1,  but TIMEMACHINE!. lol, I think the old bi=planes of the eary 1900's were amazing in theyre ability to fly being buckets of bolts most of the time, a real feat in engineering at the time.


So.. you were right Tyler, in that I would do this. :) 

1 comment: