Wednesday, January 13, 2010


A little bit of a rant.  Okay, I dont know how, but I thinks its my cats, my computer goes into "french" mode.  I`m sure anyone in my prediciment know what im talking about, but for those who dont, its the alternate meanings for buttons, how like the shift+ question mark gives me É, ye, thats annoying, so i have to go and find where ? is in the french mode, which turns out to be shift + 6, odd eh?  Ye, if anyone has the solution to my problem, feel free to say, I could go about searching the net, but Im not bothered that much, just almost. Give me a few weeks. :)

1 comment:

  1. on my computer there is a little keyboard shaped icon on the toolbar thing at the bottom, beside like the time and other crap there is..and then you just have to change it back to english..

    ReplyDelete