Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grammar yo?

My rant number 2

Ever been reading something and your deep in and havin a time, when BAM, you get slapped in the face with a big ol' grammatical error! Well I have. ADM4326, Customer satisfaction and loyalty. The book is a collection of research articles on the topics to be discussed, but 20 years old in some cases. I know these were back in the days of "pre-spellcheck" but comeon! Get an editor to read it, or a friend!  My textbook is riddled with pencil marks of my fixing the book, and this makes me sad.  Icing on the cake? The exam was tonight, (woot finally done) reading through the 3 essay type questions(GROSS) and reading them 5 times before finally deciding that they make no sense and i should just take key words out of it and try to construct an answer.  For a man with a Ph.D, you'd thiunk he could articulate a question!!!
.
.
.

Breathe..

<3

1 comment: