Monday, January 25, 2010

Kittys, oh < 3

So, anyone whos been around me, knows I have two adorable little beasts, Valentino (Tino) and Jager(meister).  They cover me in hair, they climb my walls, they bust up my blinds.. but, I adore them still. At the moment, the youngest, Jager, is trying to dig a hole in my bed, he's a bit off. Hes about 14 mths old and looks 6 mths, I call him my perpetual kitty, cuz thats what he is next to any cat his age, his brother Tino is twice the size and 2.5 times as heavy, and hes only 4 mths older! Id love to demonstrate the difference with a metre stick next to them stertched out, but i dont have one :'(.

Anyways, My point. The boys get into "tantrums" when i neglect them. So ther other night, while at work, they decided that the blinds were in their way. So I wake up in the AM, to see, wow, my blinds arent quite work. So now before I move out I have to find blinds. So getting to the point finally,  if anyone sees blinds on sale for cheap, I need me some! So give me a heads up! any colour will do, lol.  :)


Cheers,

<3

3 comments:

  1. I get a discount on blinds..I'm not sure what it would be tho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet. if you see them on sale sometime, give me a heads up!

    ReplyDelete