Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New information to add to my Hoard and Fate


So I've rediscovered the podcast world, and I really dont know why I stopped, they are much more interesting than sitting in silence! While listeing to the "airplane geeks" podcast I learned a new term! Sesquiplane, this refers to a bi-plane with the bottom with a different size. Often called the "one-and-a-half" wing plane.



So I meantioned how Im thinking of doing the ACRO CAMP, haha, Steve knows he's going to pick me, Im too awesome not to. So while listening to the AIRSPEED podcast, he meantions the book they'll  be using.. and being half asleep, Im like.. that sounds familiar. So I go raid my textbooks, and BAM! there it is, sitting between a couple engineering texxtbooks, "Basic Acrobatics" by Geza Szurovy. Side note, went to Oshkosh 2008, ever since my cross country to Rimouski Airport, and I got a glimpse of two beau Pitts Specials, I knew one day I would have one of my own. But in order to do this, I needed some info! So, while in the Acrobatics tent/building, I purchased a book. And lo and behold.. it may be of use! Therefore, It pretty much fate.  On a sad note, my Acrobatic Angel tshirt went missing when i moved, along with my cute dress pants and fav  sweater :(

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get a chance to attend acro camp. Since Steve is involved, it's sure to be quite an experience!

    And thanks for listening to the Airplane Geeks podcast!

    Max Flight

    ReplyDelete