Saturday, January 09, 2010

Cheesecake Lolli`s

Adventure number 1:

So, 11 am on a saturday, what is any normal person doing? Shopping (as this is a consumeristic world.) Well I wont dissapoint! I was:) in a mild form of it, which included the market. On everyones Saturday morning escapades should be the Saturday morning farmers market, the great cure for any misdemeanours that happened the previous night, may it be drinking ones self into a stupor and finding ones self with no underwear in a strangers bed, to working all day and night and waking up in the wee hours of the day to sounds of a wasing machine from the murdous landlord. So yes, I like any awesomely awesome person went to the market! Highlight you may ask? The "Flight of the Eagle" booth. Now, any of my sisters will understand, and I'll leave it at that. lol.. You may ask why meantion it? Well to answer you, cuz I can. I'm kind of a bitch that way, you'll see. ;)

Adventure number 2:

Now, after a great stint at the market, what does one do for entertainment in the town on freddy beach? Well, not too far away is a lil place called 'Science East.' What is this? Any one with children probably know, but for you adults out there, its an amazingly awesome place where science is dumbed down for the ordinary person. Haha... I watch too much " The Big Bang Theory" .... ye, Im only marginally geeky. Get over it. ANYWAYS, awesome place, go to it!


Adventure number 3:

Back on track with shopping, is the awesome "boutique" if you will, of "Geek Chic" home to periodic table of elements shower curtains, and dreams of science, perfect after science museum stop eh?

Favourite shirt of all time --> now, haha comment "woot if you know what it means ;)








Adventure number 4:

The quest for chinese food. Okay, Saturday afternoon lunching is difficult in the downtown, this same thing happened in Moncton too! Chinese, or any foreign food place for that matter, don't like the morning..apparently. But yes, we went to "Asia Beef Noodle" and lo and behold, it wasnt open. -tear- Its ok, I'm over it now, we went to the mall!

Adventure number 5:

Now the mall, being the ever popular hangout for kids who get allowances and spend their day wasting braincells at the arcade, was busy to le extreme.. went through half the mall parking lots findng a spot to park. :( boo. Might I say, I hate bad drivers, in this case it was a man. Lets just say, I win. now, being at the mall, and our group having dispersed, I happen upon a couple of my ladies. And being true to it, went shopping. :)

-Peace

1 comment: