Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cars `n` Roses

So, ever wonder exactly what an engineer does in real life? Lexus LFA would be one example, a feat of engineering they say took 9 years.  Now as sexy as this car is, here, no need for watching a video to see the sexyness, ----> look there it is. Don`t you want to drool on the interior?  I`d strongly advise against it, 350,000 pounds.  So, bout 590,000 Canadian dollars.   haha could buy a Ferrari for 200,000 less.  Yes, the sad truth is, being a ME is hard, all day we think bout all these pretty toys we will soon get to be part of, and soon hope to own, if not drive around a test track.  :)


So being the awesome person I am, I acquired a couple jobs today!  As of right now, I am $1400 away from Flordia on March break!(I`ll keep ye posted on how things go) WOOT! (so if I disappear, look at the Social Club, I should be there... working)

Now why you ask, am I going to Flordia on March break? We`ll, I guess I`ll tell! Bike Week 2010. Bikers from all over NA gather, and all sorts of fun happens!  PS, if you have a bike (TYLER!!) you should come!

On with it, Clubs n societies fair was today. :( Sad my prof scheduled class during it!  Hope the girls had a good time and recruited!!!! And Im super excited for DIMITRIES & Zees :)

<3

2 comments:

  1. hahaha my mom and dad have gone for the past few years, but aren't going this year i dont think. my going away money will be spent on a trip to edmon. SRY love!

    ReplyDelete