Thursday, February 04, 2010

Good (?) Times in the Hood

So.. I've been a tad bit lazy with the posting.. but I've been busy...and sick, again.  Last weekend was the robotics competition at school, WOOooo fun stuff, if I wasn't lazy I'd post some pics, had a wicked playing field this year, there were snowmen!! And school doesnt like me very much lately, assignment due monday, tuesday, lab due wednesday, work wed, work thursday, meetings  all afternoon thursday assignment due friday, work saturday,. and it repeats.. everyweek.

But on a happy note, I finally got a flexible work schedule!  2-3 shifts a week, and when i want one of my days off, I can just ask my boss! which is just in time cuz now I can go on my sorority pubcrawl! <3 happpy bout that! speaking of pubcrawls, The EUS Superhero pubcrawl is next friday(12th) ...we get CAPES!!!! THIS is EXCITINGGG! haha, woot for caps. Its the first pubcrawl I'll have gone on that starts downtown and goes up, which is sweet, we get to go to the nursing bachelourette auction! And I can get drunk at work for cheappppp.. which is good cuz Im poor.

And the reason Im poor.. March Break.. It's gonna be great. The guy I'm going with is coming up this weekend for the Atlantic Engineering Competition (still sad my group dropped out on me) so Im pumped to see him, It'll be a year exactly since I saw him. Which is sad :( Oh well! Im sure i'll want to kill him after spending a week with him :)

PS ...we still need ONE more person to go with us...... any takers...? (need a motorcycle tho) Come on.. DEALS GAP!! MIAMI!! DAYTONA!!! THE BEACH!!! BIKE WEEK!!! FLORDIA.... how could anyone say no? I know I never.  :)

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment