Sunday, February 28, 2010

Now Taking Applications...

Today I went home. Not to my apartment, but to my land of birth. Its kinda of a big deal there... ye. Anyways, I live on the border of Maine and NB, therefore, we go overcross a bunch, and today happened to be one of those days. Presque Isle is pretty mudh my favourite place to shop, everything is cheap, and shopping for clothes is an enjoyable experience. Me + DEB = hours of enjoyment.  Today in particular I just went to browse, didn't quite end up that way to say the least. Started out with jeans, ended up with a pile of dresses. At the time I found the dresses I pretty much changed focus into "I need a dress for ball and iron ringggg"!!!!! Found one! Haha. super cute, black and white, classy.  Now at this point, Ive found what i want, and just waiting for me ma to come pick us up, thats when we decided to take a further look at dresses, and that was when I found my future wedding dress! Bam!. only black. :)
So, in order to be able to get my dress (which was only $150!) I need to find someone to marry, therefore I am now taking applications for marriage. :)

<3

1 comment:

  1. oh btw nat the video bloger *thumbs up* gets a big thumbs up

    ReplyDelete