Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Midterms are... awesome?

So I got blog "policed" at for being lazy and unimaginative.. I laughed. <3 you Robyn. She wrote a nice lil blog alllll about me! It's amusing reading about how other people see you and memories that stick out to them. A lot of these memories strangly involve alcohol.. this is kinda the opposite of how things usually go eh? 

So I had a TME midterm today. Went horrid. Noy due to my lack of studying, more to the fact that it was a super gay test and made no sense. But oh well. only 15%. Have another tomorrow.. Which Im currently playing procrastionator at, which is fun. Found a new anime series to watch, "spice and wolf" not bad, kinda annoying that it has subtitles. Dont the Japanese know english is wayyyyy cooler? booo!

Anyways.  <3 for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment