Friday, February 12, 2010

Super powers? I wish!

So the day has finally arrived! FRIDAY! not my favourite day of the week, (I TA labs... its annoying being at school til 530), but this week I think its a good day. So mainly this is due to the SUPERHERO pubcrawl the engineers are hosting, and best part... we get capes! BAM! That totally sold me on it. This is the first pubcrawl Ive been on i believe that originally starts downtoan and goes uptown, kinda neat, not so much on the walking home part, but Ill deal.

ps.. still need a costume, if anyone has ideas!! hero or villan!

Prolly the best day of this week.. Saturday! "International kiss a pilot day" therefore, I expect lottsa kissy's!!! lol This makes me laugh. Ive been missing out all these years not knowing about this! And the fact its the night before V-day, even better, we take precedence! hahaha.

Worst day? This I think I will chalk up totuesday or today.. tuesday was attrociously full of classes.. which I cant seem to get up for my 9 am one on time.. oh well. Today was a bit gross mostly due to the fact  I was in meetings all afternoon (like 1230-630), but a good point, went and got my car looked at, now I have heat and presumably cool air, as well as no more "chirping" and got my burnt out/ lights replaced! Now for a fuel filter and ol' Crayon will be good as new! <3

Cheers! Enjoy the weekend! 

<3

1 comment: