Monday, October 04, 2010

Ottawa

Im still not convinced Ottawa is part of Canada.

I've been here for little over 3 months, I've yet to like going outside.  It's either a hell-hole of heat, or a pit of rain.  Now you may think I'm exagerating, saying, " I was in Ottawa, it was beautiful!" I call bull shit on you. Wherever you were before must have been miserable.  I'm East Coast born and bred, Ive seen shit weather all my life, but nothing compared to Ottawa. 

An example of the riduculousness: check the weather yesturday, the weather network calls for suns across the board. check the weather 12 hrs later, 3/6 days are raining. 

I was informed thursday last week that this was a weird September, its usually really nice in September here. To be honest, I dont remember September, I looked at the calendar and was shocked to see October.

On a happy note

Cheers!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment